Joe Madureira or Joe Mad born 3 December 1974 is a comic book artist and game developer.
At the age of 16 Joe started working at Marvel as a intern working under Danny Fingeroth. Joe started drawing for the X-men series comics in age of apocalypse from 1994 to 1997. He left Marvel to per sure his own created comic book series Battle Chasers he published a total nine issues putting the tenth issue on hold. He went and created Virgil Games with David L. Adams in 2007 before it shut down after it shut down he went back to Marvel to create Savage Wolverine in 2013.
- Excalibur #57–58 (Marvel Comics, 1992)
- Deadpool: The Circle Chase #1–4 (Marvel Comics, 1993)
- Uncanny X-Men #312–313, 316–317, 325–326, 328–330, 332, 334–338, 340–343, 345–348, 350 (Marvel Comics, 1994–1997)
- Astonishing X-Men #1–4 (Marvel Comics, 1995)
- Battle Chasers #0, #1–9 (Cliffhanger, Image Comics, 1998–2001)
- Ultimates 3 #1–5 (Marvel Comics, 2008)
- Avenging Spider-Man #1–3 (Marvel Comics, 2011–2012)
- Savage Wolverine #6–8 (Marvel Comics, 2013)
- Inhuman #1–3 (Marvel Comics, 2014)
- Trial of Gambit
- Deadpool: firsts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Madureira (info + image)
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,23721/ (video game info)